Monday, June 4, 2007

Mentionable Mentions

Now that I have finished up the shows that were shot dead in their tracks, it is time to move on to the shows that I have no intention of reviewing. I'll get these out of the way before moving on to the shows worth spending time writing about. Here we go. I will not be reviewing:

Saturday Night Live
The Simpsons
South Park
Drawn Together
Harvey Birdman
Robot Chicken
SportsCenter
Pardon the Interruption
Baseball Tonight
NFL Today
NBA Fastbreak
The Sports Reporters
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report
Mike and Mike
Mike and the Mad Dog
Late Show with David Letterman
Late Night with Conan O'Brien
Ebert & Roeper
Boy Meets World reruns
24 reruns
Alias reruns
Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns
Angel reruns
Scrubs reruns
The Simpsons reruns
Newsradio reruns (when I can find them)
Star Trek Deep Space Nine reruns
Star Trek Voyager reruns
Baseball games
Football games
Basketball games
College Basketball games
College Football games
Raw
Smackdown

If I think of anything else, I'll add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment