Friday, June 1, 2007

Justice

3. Justice

Now we are getting to the shows that I truly miss. To be honest I am fairly certain Justice was sweet because it had both Kareem Said from Oz and Jack Bristow from Alias. Those are 2 of my favorite characters in television history. That would be a wee bit of bias there. That bias ran up against one of my television annoyances, the monotony of a procedural. Sadly, Justice was no House so it never really exceeded the limitations of the show structure. Then again at least concentrating on high priced defense attorneys was a different take than most court dramas. What was disappointing to me was that although they were defense attorneys; their clients were innocent, or at least not malevolent, in damn near every episode. It would have been nice if a few of their wins put true bastards back on the street. Ah well, it was a slick looking show and I thought it would survive but it wasn’t meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment