Monday, July 16, 2007

The 2007 List (8)

  1. Zodiac
  2. The Lookout
  3. Grindhouse
  4. Breach
  5. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  6. Hot Fuzz
  7. Reign Over Me
  8. 300
  9. Black Snake Moan
  10. Ocean's Thirteen
  11. Live Free or Die Hard
  12. Spider-Man 3
  13. Mr. Brooks
  14. Smokin' Aces
  15. DOA
  16. Shooter
  17. Blades of Glory
  18. Reno 911!: Miami
  19. 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
  20. The Condemned
  21. Ghost Rider
  22. Pathfinder
Reviewing the first 3 Die Hards has absolutely kicked my ass, so I am doing the honorable thing and just giving up for now. I'll get back to them soon enough but I just wanted to get my list updated for the end of June before we hit freaking August. Pssssst as of the end of June this summer sucks. At first I thought my expectations were too high, then I looked at what I have seen since May and yeah that qualifies as suck. Maybe July and August will turn things around. Of course I already know my feelings on a couple of July flicks but I'll keep those to myself for a couple more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment