Sunday, February 28, 2010

Legion

Now it’s time for a piece a shit. Legion set out to just be a truly awful movie and succeeded with flying colors. I’m so happy I saw it even if I may have been the only one. But come on Tyrese Gibson, Dennis Quaid, Paul Bettany, and Roc … what a group cashing checks at the same time.

Now I guess that was a unique twist on the biblical end of days. Seriously what did we do to piss god off? And why are angels so terrifying? Its like we have been misusing the word “angel” all these years. And I’m not even all the clear about what was infecting people. Were they infected? Angels? Demons? Does it really matter? Should I have been paying closer attention? Actually maybe I should have done something productive with those 2 hours? Who am I kidding; I stopped being productive years ago.

Shouldn’t Paul Bettany being doing better things with his talent? And the voice of JARVIS in Iron Man only counts for a half point. I gave up a long time ago in my hopes that Tyrese would only show up in good movies; I just take what I can get since he constantly amuses me. As for Quaid … I can’t get past his hair. Why that hair? Am I okay that Lucas Black is continuing to work after Tokyo Drift … not really no. And Charles Dutton has been playing the role of Charles Dutton for two decades now.

I guess I could write more about Legion but I'd prefer not to. It was awful and only kept my attention at all because I liked so many of the cast. Can't I get a second Master and Commander for Paul Bettany or Luke Cage for Tyrese? Instead ... Legion.

4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment